Easter is coming! It is one of our favorite holidays.
It means Spring is here, and there are more sunny days. Ahhhhh, we are so ready. Today we want to share how to make colorful deviled eggs naturally without artificial color dyes you can share with your friends, family, and kids.
Here is how.
What you will need:
1 cup hot water
1/2 cabbage shredded
1 Cup purple mixture
1 tsp baking soda
1 Tbs vinegar
1 cup beets
2 cups water
For Deviled Eggs
1. Yellow - Mix the turmeric and water. Set aside.
2. Purple- place the cabbage in a saucepan and cover with water.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Strain out cabbage and allow water to cool before using.
5. Blue-Take some purple mixture and mix with the baking soda and vinegar. It will be fizzy, so make sure to use a bigger bowl.
6. Pink-Place the chopped beets and water in a saucepan.
7. Bring to a boil and allow the beets to color the water.
8. Remove the beets from the water and allow them to cool before using.
9. Cut boiled eggs half length-wise and take yolks about in a separate bowl.
10. Dunk egg whites to each color and leave them for a few hours overnight.
11. Take them out and pat them dry with paper towels.
12. Mix Yolk with the desired amount of mustard, mayonnaise, and salt.
13. Put the egg yolk mixture into a pastry bag and decorate each egg.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Our kids enjoyed colorful deviled eggs. We can see that the purple and blue colors are very similar in the pictures. If you put them in the mixture longer, colors will come out better. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or comments. info@hanukdesign or IG @hanukdesign
Thanks for reading this, and we hope you have a wonderful Easter!
sourced from courtneyssweets.com