MIGHTY FOOD COVER / STARTER KIT 3-SMALL PACK
Managing food at home without single-use plastic wrap
🚚 Free US shipping ($35+)
🗓 100 Day Guaranteed Return/Exchange
🇺🇸 Made in the USA
Don't be shy about saving small amounts of food or protecting your drinks!
Easy after-meal cleanup, keep halves of fruits and vegetables fresh, dream of a modern & sustainable kitchen? + reduce single-use plastic! This Mighty Food Cover will help all of those!
The soft cotton fabric covers have a recycled elastic cord and a cord stop for a customizable tight fit. - means no struggling with getting plastic wrap to stick or stay. The inner layer is made from certified FoodSAFE® water-resistant PUL, making it easy to wipe clean of food debris after each use. The best part is that you can use this product over and over again. Simply wipe the inner covers or toss them in the washing machine.
Choose from 7 different patterns to cover variable types of fruit/veggie halves, sauce bowls, and cups - even mason jars!
10Try this bundle now and be proud!
Includes: 3 Small food covers
dimensions: fits up to 5”, like lemon, onion halves or sauce bowls
- Modern design
- Elastic recycled cord and cord stops for a tight fit
- Simple to use
- FoodSAFE® water-resistant PUL inner layer protects food
- Easy to clean
- Reusable/ machine washable
Want to know more about Mighty Food Cover Sizing? Click Here
What is the material?
What is the material?
- 100% cotton shell.
- Inner layer: FoodSAFE® water-resistant PUL (polyurethane laminate), a soft, flexible, tough, and waterproof fabric.
- Recycled plastic cord stoppers.
How to use/care
How to use/care
How to use:
1. Cover any cut side fruit & veggies.
2. Tighten with elastic stoppers.
3. Store them inside a fridge.
4. Enjoy fresh fruit & veggies next time.
1. Cover leftovers after a meal.
2. Let it stay on a table/countertop or store them in the fridge. (prevents food drying)
1. Cover fresh pies or any food that needs cover for parties and outdoor use to keep flies out.
2. Store leftovers inside a fridge.
How to clean:
Wipe clean or toss in the washing machine. Hang dry or put it into a dryer if you need them right away!
*Not ovenproof or microwave safe.
Free shipping on all USA orders $35+
Once you place your order it will be processed within 1-3 working days, you'll be sent an email with your unique tracking link once your order has been shipped, so you can keep tabs on its whereabouts.
**We only use recyclable/compostable materials to ship our products.
100% Money-Back Guarantee for 100 days!
We know you'll love Mighty Covers.
But if you're not completely happy,
Send it back and we'll refund you -
No questions asked.
These look great… I am trying to get away from using plastic wrap on leftovers. I love that these will go in the wash vs the dirty plastic wrap in the trash.
Super fast shipping! I was looking for some eco-friendly/reusable covers that I can use for leftover fruits. This set is the one I was looking for! These are so cute and can be stretched more than silicon covers. I also like pattern options because some stores don’t allow to choose fabric designs.
Why use PUL inner layer?
Mighty covers have a PUL liner because it can be reused many times after cleaning and prevents leakage.
Polyurethane Laminate Fabric, or PUL, is a soft, flexible, tough, and waterproof fabric. Some companies have started using this fabric for snack bags.
What does FoodSAFE® certified PUL Fabric mean?
Our PUL fabric quality is superior to any others - made and tested in the USA. ProSoft PUL was tested under the worst-case conditions for all types of food and beverages (except for alcoholic beverages).
They are FREE of lead, BPA, and phthalate-free PUL, which are harmful if they are in contact with food.
What do recycled stoppers mean?
It means our stoppers/beads are made with recycled plastic and allow a customizable tight fit. Soft round elastic with stoppers allows adjustable fit for different sizes and shapes.
We believe that the products we design should be made sustainably but also functional. No more hassle of covering your food or dishes!
Why are Mighty Food Covers created?
We created Mighty Food Covers because we just couldn’t keep using plastic wrap, knowing that it pollutes our ecosystem. We wanted to reduce food waste and store food for longer with something more gentle on the Earth. That’s why we created Mighty Food Covers, which can be used repeatedly to keep your kitchen sustainable.
Why do they work better than other sustainable products on the market?
Mighty Food Covers are not just created to eliminate single-use plastic wrap. They are created to function better than any other products on the market.
- More flexible than silicone covers. Our customisable cotton fabric covers have a recycled elastic cord and stoppers, allowing you to cover anything with zero fuss.
- Less hassle than beeswax wraps. Easy to wipe clean of food debris after each use. And you can machine wash them at any temperature.
- Keeps food fresh longer than other eco-friendly solutions like silicone covers and beeswax wraps.
- Modern design/prints make your eyes pleasing and you can bring dishes to parties in style.
Where are Mighty Food Covers made?
Mighty Food Covers are made in Portland, OR, which means supporting local workers and less carbon footprint. It is important to keep things as simple as possible for the earth and to know we are supporting our community.