Zero Waste Quilted Basket
Our round storage bin is stylish and can help keep any room in your house nice and tidy. This handcrafted yet durable bin is made from awning scraps that is water resistant, and has vegetable- tanned, leather handles fastened with rivets and snap closures that allows you to transport the basket with ease. Shape the basket to your liking and adjust height as needed.
Some ideas of where and how to use it:
- Stash blankets or magazines in living rooms.
- Keep yarn and needles in one place.
- Store your children’s stuffed animals.
- Store your pet’s toys.
- Give miscellaneous items a home.
- Dress your house plants for a clean and decorative look.
- Store toiletries.
Designed & handmade in Portland, USA.
- Shell: 100% acrylic, Lining: 100% cotton canvas
- Vegetable-tanned, leather handles
- Metal snaps to close the opening
- Outer fabric is water-resistant
- Weight: prox 0.5 oz
- 3.5” Diameter x 4.5” (H)
- 5” Diameter x 6” (H)
- 7” Diameter x 8” (H)
- 9” Diameter x 10” (H)
- 11" Diameter x 12" (H)
CARE: Spot clean or use mild soap and a soft bristle-brush to clean. Air dry.
Free standard domestic shipping over $39.
Free 2-Day domestic shipping on orders over $100.
Please contact us if you are not satisfied with the product within 7 days from delivery. We would be happy to accept the return in original condition.
If you have concerns, please contact us. We would like to help as much as we can! (firstname.lastname@example.org)